The Power behind your Laptop
40 percent of the world’s wafer fabs are realized using M+W Group’s state-of-the-art engineering and construction expertise. It is therefore possible that the processors in your laptop and the mobile may have been produced in such a facility. This leading engineering and process expertise is one of the reasons behind our success in the electronics industry.
Today, we have numerous longstanding customers who rely on our expertise in advanced-technology projects for the global semiconductor, photovoltaics, flat panel and battery industry – with far more than four million square meters of designed and installed production area.
From concept development through to turnkey solutions, we have the proven ability to manage the most complex projects, ensuring flexibility, rapid realization and cost-effective completion. Our strength lies in the ability to provide the full range of services – all from a single source. That is why customers around the world value us as their professional partner time and again.
- More than 200 semiconductor fabs realized (design and construction): Global market share: 40% of all modern semicon-fabs
- Appointed as leader in the development of next generation Semiconductor Facility technologies
- More than 40 PV facilities realized: world record of over 11 gigawatt capacity
- Engineering and construction of mega-fabs (with up to 160.000 sqm manufacturing area) for flat panel displays
- Several ‘Fab of the year’ awards for semicon fabs and several ‘Solar Industry Awards’